Visit AboutCookies.org for more information on cookies and how they affect your browsing experience.
The types of cookies we use:
These cookies are essential in order to allow you to move around the site and make full use of its features, such as accessing the various protected areas of the site. Without these cookies some necessary services, such as filling out a form for a competition, cannot be used.
These cookies collect information on how users use a website, for example, which pages are most visited, if you receive error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information collected through cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are used only to improve the functioning of a website. By using our site, the user accepts that these cookies can be installed on their device.
Cookies allow the site to remember the choices made by the user (such as name, language or region of origin) and provide customized advanced features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that can be customized. They can also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information collected by these types of cookies can be made anonymous and unable to monitor your browsing activity on other websites. By using our site, the user accepts that these cookies can be installed on their device.
How to manage cookies on your PC
If you want to allow cookies from our site, please follow the steps below,
1. Click on "Tools" at the top of the browser window and select Options
2. Click on the 'Under the Hood' tab, locate the 'Privacy' section, and select the "Content Settings" button
3. Now select 'Allow local data to be set'
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
1. Click on "Tools" at the top of your browser window and select 'Internet Options', then click on the 'Privacy' tab
2. To enable cookies in your browser, make sure the privacy level is set to Medium or below,
1. Click on "Tools" at the top of the browser window and select "Options"
2. Then select the Privacy icon
1. Click on the Cog icon at the top of your browser window and select the "Preferences" option
2. Click on 'Security', select the option that says 'Block third party and advertising cookies'
3. Click 'Save'
How to manage cookies on Mac
If you want to allow cookies from our site, please follow the steps below:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
1. Click on 'Explorer' at the top of your browser window and select the "Preferences" option
2. Scroll down until you see “Cookies” in the Receiving File section
3. Select the 'Don't ask' option
Safari on OSX
1. Click on 'Safari' at the top of your browser window and select the "Preferences" option
2. Click on 'Security' and then 'Accept cookies'
3. Select "Only from the site"
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
1. Click on 'Mozilla' or 'Netscape' at the top of your browser window and select the "Preferences" option
2. Scroll down until you see the cookies under 'Privacy and security'
3. Select 'Enable cookies only for the site of origin'
1. Click on 'Menu' at the top of your browser window and select "Settings"
2. Then select "Preferences", select the 'Advanced' tab
3. Then select the 'Accept cookies' option
You can prevent Google from detecting a cookie that is generated due to and related to your use of this website (including your IP address) and the processing of such data by downloading and installing this browser plugin:http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en